Mercury Maverick 1050va UPS With AVR & Surge Control
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 1050VA Capacity
- Microprocessor Control
- Equipped with Boost & Bulk AVR
- DC Start Function
- Auto Restart while AC Recovery
- Built-in super-fast charger shorten charging time
- Lightening and surge protection
- Provides AC overload protection
- Line Interactive design
Ensure you charge this UPS for Minimum of 6 hrs before using it.
Line Interactive UPS topology includes technology that enables the UPS to interact with incoming AC voltage and correct minor voltage fluctuations without switching to battery. This extends the life of the battery and is essential in areas where frequent power fluctuations are common. The Mercury UPS 1050VA Maverick Line Interactive UPS ideal for Personal Computers and Electrical Equipment. Protects from damage, downtime, and data loss.
Always on point with Mercury line of products. It has stood the test of times to be one of the leading makers of Line interactive backup ups for all applications. It has no dulling effect whatsoever.
No need to get your desktop computer hard drive crashing or loosing your work when on the PC. No need having to loose your favorite TV program due to power failure and having to wait for minutes getting it back up again. This unit will sustain power until you put on your generator for continuity of use again.
Mercury Maverick 1050VA UPS features a Boost and buck AVR, three LED indicators for easy understanding and is fully digitized microprocessor controlled. Efficient and durable, Ideal for PC, TV, Sound system etc
Backup now to protect your valuables from surge, brown outs and over voltages that might arise from your generator or public utility power. It is guaranteed that with the use of UPS for your gadgets, you have over a lifetime of us of your power devices. No more frequent purchases of that your laptop power adapter or Phone chargers.
This UPS can be sure to protect your system from damage, especially an unpleasant crash when the power supply suddenly fails. Being able to achieve this protection with a relatively inexpensive uninterruptible power supply unit is certainly a benefit you should take advantage of. What’s more, you prevent loss of vital data and other digital resources that can result from sudden power outage, when there is no UPS backup.
– Capacity: 1050VA
- Input :
– Voltage 220-230VAC
– Voltage Range 140-300 VAC
– Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
– Current:7.2A Max
– Voltage Regulation (Bat.Mode): +/-10%
– Frequency :50 / 60Hz
– Waveform: Simulated Sine wave
– Battery Type: 12V / 8.2AH
– Charging ability: 6 hours recover to 90% capacity
- Transfer Time:
- Protection: Short circuit, Overload, Battery discharge and overcharge, Surge Protection
– Line Mode: Greenlighting
– Battery Mode : Yellow flashing
– Fault: Red Lighting
- Audible Alarm:
– Battery Mode: Sounding every 10 sec
– Battery low: Sounding every 1 sec
– Overload: Sounding every 0.5 sec
– Fault: Continuous sounding
– Humidity 0-90% relative Humidity 0-40°C (Non-condensing)
– Noise Level : Less than 40dB
There are no reviews yet.